My Cause

I appreciate you stopping by my personal website to read my bio and learn more about how I might be able to help you.

I have had a life of tragedy and loss, but through my experiences, I have beome a survivor.

About Me

Hello and welcome. My name is Maxine Young and my husband Lloyd and I have been married over 2 years now and we have 8 wonderful Children 19 grandchildren and 1 great- granddaughter. (I have found the true secret to being Forever Young, marry him ;o)

Monday, November 23, 2009

Hello, I am in the building and growing stage. I am finding small success steps and gaining huge benefits. If you would like to see an accomplishment please type in Self improvement : empowerment in the googl search to see my published article. There may be some information there that will interest you. Thanks for sharing your feedback with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment