My Cause

I appreciate you stopping by my personal website to read my bio and learn more about how I might be able to help you.

I have had a life of tragedy and loss, but through my experiences, I have beome a survivor.

About Me

Hello and welcome. My name is Maxine Young and my husband Lloyd and I have been married over 2 years now and we have 8 wonderful Children 19 grandchildren and 1 great- granddaughter. (I have found the true secret to being Forever Young, marry him ;o)

Friday, November 13, 2009

I would like to share something important with you, you may or may not be interested.

You are probably thinking right now what I do for a living. “Pre-Paid Legal Services.”
What is that?
We do for the lawyers what the medical insurance has done for Doctors for years.
How does that work? What is that?
Here, this is as simple as it is.
Preventive Legal Services. Legal Consultation & Advise, Letters and Phone Calls, Contract & Document Review, Will Preparation Etc.
Motor Vehicle Legal Services. Minor Legal Expenses, Major Legal Expenses
Trial Defense Services. Up to 75 hours of Attorney Time for the 1st year. Your Hours increase with renewal.
IRS Audit Legal Services. Up to 50 Hours of Attorney Time. Consulting, advise and assistance with an audit.
What does it cost?
$25.00 a month + $1.00 for Identity Protection Shield with a $10.00 enrollment fee. That is only $36.00 to start.
Ask me about the compensation plan to become an associate to share this information with others?
For more information please contact me:
Maxine Youngmaxine5166@msn.com208-346-2147

No comments:

Post a Comment